Tuesday, March 24, 2009

someone asked...


Someone asked if I ever do self portraits... well not really. I have done one other in the past, and this one is just a brief sketch. My usual outfit, paper and brush in hand on my way to the drawing table...and then on to the scanner and computer.

So, do you have a self portrait to share? Leave a link to your post or website and let us see what you think of yourself!

You can do almost anything with a self portrait. I actually decided to make myself about 5 pounds thinner. Neat.. a digital diet!

2 comments:

Amy C. Moreno said...

Ginger..it is wonderful. I also like the image you have at the top of your blog. I hadn't seen it before. You have so much new work every time I turn around. How on earth do you do it?

BLUEANGLER said...

Wonderful... I have one too...
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/331/2017/1600/blueangler.0.jpg

very simple though... : P