Saturday, December 23, 2006

Still hoping.... maybe the New Year will bring some snow


  • ©Ginger Pixels
  • 7 comments:

    trowbridge chronicles said...

    Oh good...I get to be the first comment. The first thing I noticed were the eyes on this one, and the glowing colors. This is perhaps my favorite of all your illustrations, Ginger. You really nailed this one.

    I tried to email you the other day, but it bounced back. I wanted to let you know how much I've appreciated your encouragement with Trowbridge this past year. I'm also honored to be part of Flap Jacket with you. Thanks for being such a good blogger friend.

    Majeak Ann said...

    wonderful*
    have a great new year, and happy holidays!
    -Marjorie

    isay said...

    i love the light on her face and what a beautiful winter scarf!

    Random York said...

    Bright, beautiful, colorful, optimistic, encouraging, inspiring!

    Michelle Lana said...

    great work ginger! happy holidays!

    maria antunes said...

    Happy New Year!!!

    gail said...

    I get a nice cold chill looking at this one. Just makes me shiver! Great job ginger. Love the blurry snowflakes. Aren't snowflakes fun to do!

    Merry Christmas,
    gail