I have been tagged by my good friend Bron Smith.... as a tagee I must post 6 wierd things about myself. And post this paragraph about the RULES.
"Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you’re tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means."
That means you may find a short message from me at any time soon in your comments.......
So here goes...but I have to tell you, I really don't think any of these things are really weird...maybe that makes me REALLY weird.
1. I talk to my plants, give them encouragement and appologize profusely (and OFTEN) when I forget to water them and they end up drooping to the floor. They are very forgiving plants and usually respond to large quantities of water.
2. As a child I used to hide the mouse traps in my grandparents Vermont barn, and instead feed the cheese to the mice.
3. When ( as a older child now) I played with my dolls, I usually only operated on them. I laid out my dresser top as an operating table and went to work on the poor things.
4. My computers all have names... the one I am using now is called FRED, upstairs my laptop is called Cheyenne and my external hard drive is called Winston.
5. I will talk to any animal and expect it to understand exactly what I am saying.
6. And I know this isn't really weird, but I am completely happy and in another world when I am drawing or painting, I
feel a great connection to the characters I create and feel so blessed that I am able to make a living illustrating for
the following people in no particular order, and allow them the time to create their list....