Friday, February 2, 2007

Tagged ..... and you might be next.


I have been tagged by my good friend Bron Smith.... as a tagee I must post 6 wierd things about myself. And post this paragraph about the RULES.

"Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you’re tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means."

That means you may find a short message from me at any time soon in your comments.......

So here goes...but I have to tell you, I really don't think any of these things are really weird...maybe that makes me REALLY weird.

1. I talk to my plants, give them encouragement and appologize profusely (and OFTEN) when I forget to water them and they end up drooping to the floor. They are very forgiving plants and usually respond to large quantities of water.

2. As a child I used to hide the mouse traps in my grandparents Vermont barn, and instead feed the cheese to the mice.

3. When ( as a older child now) I played with my dolls, I usually only operated on them. I laid out my dresser top as an operating table and went to work on the poor things.

4. My computers all have names... the one I am using now is called FRED, upstairs my laptop is called Cheyenne and my external hard drive is called Winston.

5. I will talk to any animal and expect it to understand exactly what I am saying.

6. And I know this isn't really weird, but I am completely happy and in another world when I am drawing or painting, I
feel a great connection to the characters I create and feel so blessed that I am able to make a living illustrating for
children.

I Tag:

the following people in no particular order, and allow them the time to create their list....

  • Isay


  • Jenn


  • Sherry


  • Julia


  • Amy


  • Roz
  • 6 comments:

    Amy C. Moreno said...

    Ginger,
    How funny that you talk to animals and expect them to understand. They probably do understand. Funny about the mice and cheese too.
    I tagged you with the same theme, so consider it a double tag.

    Ginger*:) said...

    We are then fully tagged.

    isay said...

    were you punished for feeding the mice?

    Amy C. Moreno said...

    Ginger,
    I didn't see the mouse the first time. He is adorable..love his tail holding the piece of cheese..and the teacup..the whole image. he needs a story now, like the one about you feeding them cheese.

    Anonymous said...

    You know what it is all these weird things that make us individuals and truly loveable!

    isay said...

    ginger-thanks and you can see my post already!