Friday, January 14, 2011

New Look for the New Year

I plan to redo the whole website, but in the interim, I changed the theme a bit.  To create an entirely new website I will want to use some of the newest work. That means waiting until a few books are published, so that I can share some of my favorites.  In the meantime I will still be drawing and painting every day.

Here is the thing about drawing and painting every day and having lots of work.  When my house is a bit messy and cluttered you know I have a lot of work.  When it is neat, picked up, and things are all in the right places and it looks like "House Beautiful"  then you know I NEED more work.  Right now the house is very clean, very picked up and the photographer could walk in any minute and be pleased.  You can draw your own conclusion from that ....  yep, looking for more work.

4 comments:

Roberta said...

Ha! You are a hoot! I love the new look! My house is a mess right now but will soon be clean...er. I'll be right there with you looking for more work!

Ginger*:) said...

Ah I know... but your new book looks so fantastic I am sure you will soon have another *:)

Karen Lee said...

Wow! It looks great Ginger. I'm impressed!

Ginger*:) said...

Thanks Karen, I am a long way from what I think I want to do with this, but it is a start.