Thursday, March 18, 2010

Late night



I started out experimenting with Zentangles, and ended up with Rec-tangles. My sketchbook usually is my nighttime buddy while I pretty much ignore that fact the the TV is on.
This is very relaxing and because it is just for me or for practice of some sort, it doesn't even have to make sense. Angles don't have to be exact, objects can exisit in places they normally don't inhabit.

In some way it is similar to Zentangles, it just flows from one object to the next. A lot of these sketches done this way are far more obscure, so this one is at least semi understandable.

3 comments:

Teri said...

Hey, it looks great! I love zentangles too. What ever you want to do it is right.

theartofpuro said...

Funny!Don't know what zentangles:)

theartofpuro said...

Thanks about the ifo about zentangle,it seems very interesting:)