Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lizards on leaves ~ revisited

In addition to reposting a new version of the lizards I wanted to mention that one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me is sitting on the sidebar of this blog off to the right. When I was one of the many contributing graphic artists on AOL I had my own little "space" in the family computing department. We created games, puzzles, who done it mysteries, craft ideas, homework help, photo libraries, mazes and more and uploaded other people's art work and as we worked together many of us became friends.

In those early days of AOL we also held community leader conferences where we could actually meet one another face to face. One of my friends created the arrangement to "Puttin' On the Ritz" that you will hear if you click on the slider on the side bar. My friend "Pablo" ( Paul Perez) created this version and it has always made me smile. You will too, if you care to listen.

This is another version of Lizards on leaves. By using the Pattern Emboss feature in Painter X, I was able to create an interesting relief under the lizards. These are the same guys I used for a card a while back.

1 comment:

theartofpuro said...

lovely and love the colours!