Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sneak Peek

What I am working on now is so much fun! My own story that will soon become a finished dummy and then who knows. Here is a sneak peek at Aunt Tallulah. Her sketch is done and I have only started the painting in Painter X. I have some time now so I am really enjoying every stroke I paint.



Tallulah is an interesting character to work with. She is hospitable, generous, colorful and loves loves loves to bake goodies and serve tea. In fact I would love to go to her house today. Maybe the sun is shining wherever she is! And Yes, she is based on a real life character I knew and loved as a child. Her sister is just as colorful and interesting as she is, and there will be a sneak preview of Beulah in weeks to come.

5 comments:

NANCY LEFKO said...

Love all that red hair !!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so much fun Ginger! I love the hair, adore the pattern on her dress and love that green sweater! Wonderful character.

Pascale Mackey said...

I'm a fan! 'Love the movement too, real nice.

Julia Kelly said...

you are amazing Ginger- what comes from your fingers and brain- and so fast!

Bobo said...

I like her bright eyes and warm smile, beautiful character!