Thursday, May 27, 2010

IF WISHES WERE FISHES

Written by N. A. Sharpe, If Wishes Were Fishes is the second book I have illustrated for 4RV Publishing LLC. It is available online at the 4RV Publishing LLC website.

I have a short trailer on my own website if  you want to see more.  I noticed that some folks could not see that one, so I will tell you that it is also running on the 4RV site.  Illustrating the odd behavior of a 6 year old boy who tries to do exactly as his grandparents tell him was a most enjoyable challenge.

For anyone who does order the book, just let me know and I will send you a signed book plate for your copy.  That goes for In My Bath by Beth Bence Reinke as well.

4 comments:

Rena Jones said...

I'm looking forward to getting both books as soon as I can!

Ginger*:) said...

Thanks Rena. I love buying the books that are written and illustrated by illustrators and authors I "know" and will be stocking my shelves with so many new ones.

Vivian Zabel said...

For some reason, I enjoy stocking my shelves with 4RV books, too. *laugh*

theartofpuro said...

Ginger is amazing!The trailer is great!Congrats for your new book!