Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just so NICE!


Today I looked at my blog and found this lovely award, sent to me by Sherry Rogers...who is not only a wonderful artist, but a gracious and giving one as well as my friend.

This award also comes with a few rules to follow:
Here's the rules for the award
Each Superior Scribbler must, in turn, pass the Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy buds.
Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains The Award.
Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List (!?) at the Scholastic-Scribe's blog. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor!
Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

___________

So now if you are willing to accept the award and follow the rules I cordially invite:

Nancy Lefko
Bron Smith
Penny Weber
Julia Kelly
Michelle Henninger

2 comments:

Michelle Henninger said...

Thanks so much Ginger!! What a nice surprise on this drizzly Sunday morning!!

Penny said...

Wow- thanks Ginger! this is fun. You've been doing so much wonderful work lately and putting me to shame! Now you've inspired me to post more even if I'm busy. Thanks again!