Friday, August 7, 2009

I received a truly lovely award today from my friend and talented artist, Michelle Henninger.

You can read about the history of this award here on Ces's blog. It was created by Ces in honor of her friend, Bella Sinclair, who tragically and suddenly lost her husband. Here is what Ces says about the award:

I designed this award to celebrate art in the blogs and to honor the value of friendship, sisterhood, sharing and caring. It is to be awarded to the gifted, accomplished, eloquent and talented blogger whose friendship and influence inspire us to do our best. That I named it after Bella Sinclair is because she epitomizes all of these things. She is an inspiration to many of us.


I would like to pass this award on to a few others who inspire me and create imaginative images and do so in the spirit of this award. These artists are truly gifted, talented and I am happy to consider them as friends. And while we consider sisterhood, let's not forget brotherhood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Ginger! Your friendship and this award mean so much to me!

Di said...

Thanks Ginger! This definitely puts a happy spin on my day.