Saturday, January 19, 2008

Waddayaknow! The Make My Day Award


I was so honored to receive this lovely award from my really good friend and fellow artist, Nancy Lefko whose collage art is simply the best! Be sure to click on her name and enjoy her super collage work. If you haven't visited her site, this is a must and you won't be disappointed.

And as I accept this award I am pleased to pass it on with the following guidelines.

1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Display the "You Make my Day Award" logo with a link to the post that I wrote. (Optional)
4. Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.

And I have chosen the following artists to receive this award, because they truly bring light to my day as I visit their sites and enjoy all that they offer.
Sherry Rogers

Amy C. Moreno

Jennifer E. Morris

Carla Kurt

Paige Keiser

I truly admire each of these incredible artists and know you will enjoy visiting their sites and leaving a comment of encouragement for all their hard work.

1 comment:

Bobo said...

Your works are really amazing, so I'm passing you this award too. XD