Monday, September 4, 2017

This past month I had considered the option of opening an ETSY shop. Because there has been interest in my prints I decided to go ahead and just do it.
The new shop will feature original prints from work I have created as stand alone paintings, or from books I have written and illustrated.

All prints will be mailed in sturdy, flat mailers to prevent curling and tearing.  I will be adding new images from time to time and will also consider custom orders.  You can read a bit more about me and how I work on the site. GINGERNIELSON

My website will link to some of the newer additions on the STORE page.

As an experiment I am also putting together some digital collages and designs I have created. ( little by little)

Take time to visit ETSY and search for many wonderful handmade, original, vintage, and timeless objects and prints from all over.

No comments: