Friday, July 26, 2013

Upgrading to Mountain Lion on the iMAC




I just upgraded my iMac to Mountain Lion. I have to say I did so with a bit of fear because I have very expensive software that I need to have working. After a horrible experience with Lion it made me even more cautious. BUT... after downloading Mountain Lion and starting everything up... it all works. The only change that bothers me is that the scrolling on my mouse is now the opposite of what it was before.
Main reason to upgrade... all the new upgrades leave some of the older operating systems in some kind of techie graveyard, never to be found or downloaded again. Second and very important reason is that Painter X3 just came out and it needs Mountain Lion to operate.

And Painter X3 is just as good as ever. I am looking forward to exploring all the new things that make this program my choice as a digital PAINTER.

No comments: