Friday, October 15, 2010

FLYING POODLES IS NOW AVAILABLE AS AN iPAD APP

This is something completely new for me.  The book I illustrated for the talented Karen Morss is now available as an iPad App.  Just in time for the holidays and at such a fantastic price.  I heard the audio and it is adorably enhanced by the sweet voices of the poodles.   Karen actually set up her own recording studio in home to capture those children's voices.  There is something for everyone in her story.


Just imagine what would happen if all of Santa's reindeer came down with the flu.  Do they even give flu shots for reindeer?  I think not.  You will love Karen's well executed rhyme as well as the emergency, the rescue and the unlikely heros who save the day or night as it may be.

                The app is available via  iTUNES and I think you will really enjoy the adventure.

No comments: