Saturday, August 23, 2008

THANK YOU MONICA


Wow!  The amazing and talented (dog lover extrordinaire) Monica has kindly awarded me this lovely tribute. I DO love dogs...and all kinds of animals, but mostly dogs...cats a little bit too, or was that a "litter bit," anyway, I am honored as is Henry HoundDog. We know there are many other dog loving illustrators out there and I want to pass this award on to them. They are free to honor others with the award. Stop by their blogs, (and Websites) and you will know why it is so worth the time you spend viewing their artwork.
Paige
Sherry
Kate
Amy
Roz

2 comments:

Kathleen Rietz said...

Awww...thanks Ginger!! Cheers to the poochies!

Mônica said...

Eunice and I are really glad you liked it, Ginger. You and Henry HoundDog certainly deserve it! :-)