Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Flying High


There is a competition in April for the New England S C B W I Conference, called Take Flight. A poster must be created that tells the story, fits the theme, and is constrained by a specific size.

While this is not my final entry, it was one of the possibilities I had in mind. In the end I chose a much different illustration which I will post in late April. For now here is one version of Take Flight!

As for this illustration it is the fourth version of this view so far this year. Someday I will be satisfied, maybe after I take my own balloon flight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way your illustrations are words of their own!!!

Amy C. Moreno said...

Such a lovely sense of adventure and excitement. Thanks for posting the info about the contest at scbwi. I hadn't realized it was going on.